The Boropad is the most advanced application you can find around, in order to drastically minimise any condensations at the back and lower section of your Boro tank, plus at the same time dial in your air flow.
A custom silicon foodgrade plug seals off the air path from the boro nest, not allowing condensations to circulate unhindered. Unlike other plugs out there, the use of silicon ensures proper sealing function and takes one step further from filling the empty space at the bottom of the Boro with a rigid part (plastic, 3D printed or anything similar).
Its sealing function is supported by the absorbent pad (highly absorbent semi-synthetic fabric custom made pad), which absorbs any condensations piling up inside the air channel.
Small plastic inserts are conveniently placed inside a properly designed nest, dialling in your air flow in the most accurate way. In the case of standard Boropad, you can swap among four different inserts, targeted for loose MTL, restricted DL and DL vaping, with air flow surface equal to a hole of diameter 2.0mm , 2.5mm, 3.0mm and 3.5mm, likewise engraved on their top side.
The Boropad is compatible with the Billet Box and any Boro compatible AIO device *with similar air flow intake* (side ways).
Wish there was some tighter airflow inserts?Check out the Boropad MTL .
Implemented by Atmizone on behalf of Velvet Vape.
- custom silicon foodgrade plug that ensures proper sealing
- custom highly absorbent pads tp minimise any condensation
- plastic airflow inserts to dial in your airflow
- Boro Tank compatibility
- Suitable for many vaping styles
The package includes :
- 1 x silicon foodgrade plug
- 4 x plastic inserts with rectangular air flow opening, equivalent to hole with diameter 2.0mm , 2.5mm, 3.0mm and 3.5mm respectively
- 10 x highly absorbent semi-synthetic fabric pads